Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Self-Visualization Project


This project shows three different activities that are an impotant part of my life. It depicts a close up image of an object that is symbolic of each activity combined in Photoshop with an image of myself. The image of me is extremely small in scale compared to the close up image. This serves to show the importance that the activity as in my life, as opposed to how important it is that I am the one doing the activity. My image is also interacting with each object in some way. I used Illustrator to augment the interaction between myself and the object creating a sense of movement. I also used Illustrator to hand draw the text, labeling each panel of the triptych in a playful way to go along with the mood of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment